Friday, September 2, 2011

The return

W@e cover my disapperance . We also have an audio issues , named my mic sux again lol . Also the opening is a bit loud .

I did rush this out thou , so i ask your forgiveness on that , as i wanted to make sure i had something for you guys this week .

And again , let me thank the people  that make this possible , Samar , my wife , my 3 kids , & Kairis and her family .

so listen and enjoy and thank you for listening and keeping me with a goal in life other than video games lol





1 comment:

  1. Hey this is Baek (I made the Proper Villains videos a while back). I made a new video for the Public Test Shard Chronicles of Telara: Hammerknell instance. http://youtu.be/ftEC1QDHL0c

    Let me know what you think and feel free to repost it!

    ReplyDelete