Friday, July 8, 2011

New guest , funny tells and bots , its the bastardcakes episode 13

So to open here is the tell in its entire glory as transcribed by me lol < cause i wasn't smart enough to type /log >


Kunvie - i have a question 
Kunvie - when you put runes up , do you look at hoe much they are before you do it ?
kunvie - because it seems to me like you dont like to make money 
Me - LoL
Kunvie - We {as in more than jsut me } jack up the price and you go undercut us by a huge margin 
kunvie - like me , sindree , marble , radeon , napalm , petgroup .. etc
Me - Let me say  , for example , that i Have 36 imdomitable runes 
Kunvie - and ?
me - Now you say i undercut you .... and i do , once a week . 
me - i am making money 
Kunvie - oh yeah undercut of course np  . i'm not saying dont undercut , but dont undercut by such a huge margin 
me - 1 time a week i make 30 plat 
me - 2 plat isnt a huge margin 
Kun - ok today i made 120 plat . you lke to make more .
me - and mine will be gone quickly 
kun - i mean obviously everybody wants to make money . its just that when we put 4.79 plat for a rune you go and put it for 3 plat .. it just seems a little crazy 
kun - sometimes , but not you ... i have seen 50% undercut
kun - and i wont lie blazing toughs sell for 4.79 . sure they might sell faster at 3 plat . but you just dropped it down much faster 
Me - Yes , because im not farming the mats im simply packing them away and sell a little here and there 
me - seems to me if i can make them that cheaply , why inflate the market?
Kun - yeah but when it goes down to like 80g or something ... people like me go and raise it back up to have you guys just undercut to 3 plat again 
Kun - dude , all of us can make very cheaply .
me - so do it
kun - you're not the only one . we want to milk it as much as possible 
me - i wont be mad 
kun  - don't be like dray and put resolutes at 32 g . can i profit at 32 g ? yes but im nto gonna waste my time on that anymore . 
kun - i mean better to sell a few runes for higher , than many runes for lower
kun - but thats just me 
kun and yes all of us can make runes for very cheap but we dont want to because we like making huge profits 
kun - thats why we price match each other 
kun - well most of us if you do check it out 
kun - or some people dont liek to do it ...
kun - kun anyways as a sign of good gesture , ill price match your 3 plat . we'll see where this goes .
kun at least you didnt put me on ignore ... somebody did . which is kinda funny 
me - i make my mine appealing by using your prices . which is fine by me matching me , but im playing a video game , you sound like this is a lifestyle .
kun - no i just like playing the AH . this is the aspect of the game i like . 
me - why would i Ignore you ? you had a valid question . 
kun - somebody else did because they were pissed off when we kept undercutting each other .
kun - you might make it appealing for a good 10 minutes that you have it up until people like us just undercut it you know . 
me - and then ....
kun - i know what it is , its who can stay up there the longest ... it happened before 
me - I mean mine will go back up and yours will go down and you lost money trying to push me out when i didn't even notice lol how did you think i ended up with so many ?
kun - which i dont like doing . hence i made a pact with a lot of rune crafters to price match 
kun - i dont loose money .... i am probably one of the richest people on the server right now . 
kun - on this server i have 8625 plat
kun - i liek the AH 
kun - i made this much as well as a few others sindree has about 8200 plat , because we cooperated 
me  - i direct you to the earlier statement , you will lower to meet mine , and also you wrote they will sell at 4.79 , also you wrote mine would sell quickly until you 
lowered your prices , loosing 1.79 plat per sale , as you said mine would go away and yours would sell higher 
Kun - oh yours might or might not go away ... people will undercut you if its not me it will be somebody else 
me - so your loosing money so i wont sell mine ? even though you have alot of money that doesnt sound like good business 
kun - but what you just did is effectivly lower down to 3  plat from 4.79 plat 
kun - thats why it goes to 80 g sometimes 
kun - i dont loose money ... i can sell them for dirt cheap . i loose the potential to make money .
kun - see its not , i loose money , because i have to sell at 4.79 plat ... i can sell for alot cheaper and make money but i want more profit than a smaller one 
kun - can you make money from 3plat ? obviously . can you make more by selling it make 5g cheaper? yes. 
kun - cheaper than mine 
me - my point exactly  , could you have ignored this and still sold yours ? yes 
kun - i guess you missed the point 


kun - the point is , not to drop the price down so fast because we loose out on potential money . by we , i mean both of us .
me - actually i host a podcast , based out of this server , i have about 1500 listeners , and your going to be an excellent 
show topic man . i got your point though . you should listen this week . riftrunners.info




Thanks for Listening , also check out the posts below for the links from the show .

2 comments:

  1. This is the first episode I've listened to, and I have a question! Do you guys speed the whole thing up like half a step? Or do you edit out all pauses and silence? Content is great, great show... buuuuut the editing style gives me a wicked headache.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i was trying to cut it down , i did both . This particular edit has a segmented tempo edit increasing the speed by about 20 percent . i probably wont be doing that aqain , but only its a lot of work but not alot of compression . and now it harmed a listener ..... ;)

    ReplyDelete